Telecommunity takes place in College Hall 336 on the Duquesne University campus on Saturdays during the school year as well as two weeks in July for the Summer Sessions – check our schedule to find out when the next session is. While the program itself is FREE, it is strongly suggested that students bring the following materials:
- 1) A Permission Slip (PDF) signed by a parent.
- 2) A USB flash drive to save your work.
- 3) Headphones (for digital music).
- 4) A snack to munch on during break.
- 5) Boundless energy and enthusiasm
To register, please contact us at email@example.com
Please provide your child’s name, age and a phone number for registration. We will send a confirmation email when your child is enrolled.
Summer registration begins in the spring. All students must sign up in advance to attend July summer sessions.
For the Fall, Winter and Spring sessions, new students are encouraged to join us at any time.
We will need you to fill out the Duquesne University Consent form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50843659108965, which gives minors permission to visit the college campus. Please complete this at least one week before your first session. You can use this information to complete the form:
- Department Name: McAnulty College
- Program Coordinator Name: James Swindal
- Program Name: Telecommunity Program
- Program Location: Duquesne University, College Hall
- Start Date: July 11, 2016
- End Date: April 29, 2017
- Method of travel if applicable: N/A
- Location of overnight accommodations if applicable: N/A
We also suggest parents complete the Photo and Image Consent form https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/50845230027952, which give permission for your child to be photographed at Duquense events. The Photo and Image Consent form is not required.